Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
The Power Hour (or Half Hour)
Reclaim Your Lunch Break
- Eat mindfully away from your desk and consume healthy foods to power your afternoon
- Eat virtually or in-person with a friend or colleague
- Go outside for some nature therapy
- Squeeze in a workout for body and mental health
- Unwind and play with fun videos from the web or apps
- Accomplish an errand or chores so you have the evening free to be with friends or loved ones
A key question to alleviate burnout
Burnout might be pervasive in today’s work environment, but it doesn’t need to be permanent. Learn how to recover from burnout with this complete guide.
New name for a recurring issue
Are you familiar with this feeling? When you experience a little bit of stress, you perform highly. But when you’re too stressed, life feels really strenuous or you shut down. Conversely, when you’re not experiencing any stress at all, it’s difficult to feel motivated.
Here at Joycheiver, we take stress and the negative effects it has on people’s lives very seriously.
It’s wonderful to truly unplug.
What are the 5 stages of burnout? Review each phase to learn more about how you can avoid and recover from the stages of burnout.