Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
Find the Focus
Joy as a Goal
- Write down what a joyful life looks like for you
- Set action steps for new behavior changes
- Declare a list of behaviors that you will strive to no longer do
- Share your goals with a loved one or friend. Pursue your goals together and/or ask them to hold you accountable
- Measure your progress monthly and yearly
A key question to alleviate burnout
Burnout might be pervasive in today’s work environment, but it doesn’t need to be permanent. Learn how to recover from burnout with this complete guide.
New name for a recurring issue
Are you familiar with this feeling? When you experience a little bit of stress, you perform highly. But when you’re too stressed, life feels really strenuous or you shut down. Conversely, when you’re not experiencing any stress at all, it’s difficult to feel motivated.
Here at Joycheiver, we take stress and the negative effects it has on people’s lives very seriously.
It’s wonderful to truly unplug.
What are the 5 stages of burnout? Review each phase to learn more about how you can avoid and recover from the stages of burnout.