Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
Find the Focus
Joy as a Goal
- Write down what a joyful life looks like for you
- Set action steps for new behavior changes
- Declare a list of behaviors that you will strive to no longer do
- Share your goals with a loved one or friend. Pursue your goals together and/or ask them to hold you accountable
- Measure your progress monthly and yearly
And Stand Up Eight
A Holiday Season of Hugs
Start with Thank You
Grab the Reigns
A Rocket Fuel for Friendships
Don’t Let Others Get in Your Way
Friends, Not Enemies?