Joy is Good BusinessWeekly Insights to Help You Reach Your Business Objectives
Your Cheat Sheet for Engagement
- Immersion: Does the team member get absorbed into the work?
- Challenge & Commitment: Does the team member welcome stretch goals and pursue them enthusiastically?
- Connection to Greater Purpose: Is the team member interested in contributing to the organization’s mission and purpose?
- Energy: Is the team member energetic with their work and others on the team?
- Do I know what is expected of me at work?
- Do I have the tools that I need for job success?
- Are my “most joyous” skills a good fit for my role?
- Are my colleagues collaborative and committed to doing high quality, engaging work?
- Does my manager care about me and my needs?
- Do I have confidence in company leadership?
- Do I feel like I connected to this company and team?
- In the last seven days, has someone appreciated or expressed value for my work?
Learn the most effective questions to engage employees and equip yourself with feedback that helps you make informed and productive workplace decisions.
But sticks to his old ways.
Empathetic leadership is now a necessary skill set. Find out why.
Don’t forget to appreciate your work people
Find out why.
Building strong self-management skills is one of the best ways to improve workplace performance and positively impact your career development.
Find out what’s causing your ability to think straight, and learn how to improve your clarity of mind with these 7 simple strategies.