Join the Joychiever Team
About the Company
This is a start-up business. entering its third year. The founder has spent 20 years building a brand in the big law sector but teaching other content under a different brand name.
You would help to increase visibility for Joychiever and create a brand around our four key words—engagement, productivity, retention and burnout. Key measurements of success include the number of email subscribers, LinkedIn and YouTube followers as well as general brand perception in our 4 key areas.
Join the Joychiever Team
Burnout is a HUGE problem. Want to be part of the solution?
Contribute your skills as a Content Marketing Specialist
Have you ever experienced symptoms of burnout? Over 80% of us have at some point in our careers so you would not be alone if you have. Joychiever is on a mission to help individuals and businesses increase engagement and productivity while decreasing burnout. Would you like to join us on this fulfilling quest?
Driven by the publication of The Joychiever Journey in December of 2020, we offer keynote presentations, live training sessions and eLearning programs in three primary areas:
- Self-discovery through 7 True Self Stops so you can identify what makes you uniquely joyful
- Life hacks that help you manage your work life more effectively so you can live your whole life more fully
- How to avoid 12 management techniques that exacerbate burnout
We need a passionate and experienced Content Marketing Specialist to help us spread the word about Joychiever and how our best practices and tools can increase engagement, productivity and retention while decreasing burnout in a B2B environment.
Style of Working
Joychiever is for you if you:
- Embrace challenge and like to build things
- Thrive in an environment that relies on self-initiative and self-management
- Are comfortable with autonomy and working remotely
- Know how to proactively communicate with the team members
- Can lead multiple projects from start to finish and efficiently meet your deadlines
- Like a fast-paced environment this is continuously evolving
- Would enjoy a close working relationship with the founder
What We Need You to Do
- Create, execute and measure a comprehensive, multi-pronged content marketing and visibility plan
- Lead efforts to expand the brand and network primarily in the legal industry with the potential to expand to the accounting and consulting sectors
- Collaborate with the founder to keep up-to-date and leverage relevant research and hot topics on engagement, leadership, retention and burnout
- Create an editorial calendar for LinkedIn and YouTube to increase followers and engagement; Write and produce high-quality content in collaboration with the design and website teams and optimize content for SEO and analytics
- Strategize the launch of a YouTube channel—identify topics and cadence; manage recording, editing and posting; market the channel
- Develop and execute relevant email campaigns—write copy; create lead magnets; setup in emailing system; manage analytics
- Manage and analyze social and website metrics
What We Need From You
6+ years of proven performance as a content marketing specialist
Experience expanding and/or building a brand in existing and new target markets
Experience using LinkedIn for brand building
Experience using YouTube for brand building
A desire to be collaborative with a happy spirit
Project management skills, attention to detail and deadline management orientation
Clear, effective communication skills—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
Technology: MS Office, ActiveCampaign (or similar), LinkedIn, YouTube
BS degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Nice to Haves
- Experience with conversion copywriting—webpages, email campaigns, etc.
- Experience in a professional services industry such as legal, accounting or consulting (preferred but not limited to)
- Technology: CoSchedule and Camtasia
Ready to talk?
If you are ready to make a huge impact on a growing business, we want to hear from you. We are ready to hit the ground running with the right person.