Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
It’s 3 a.m. and I Can’t Sleep
Time to Induce Some Zzzz’s
- Engage in deep breathing: It will help to calm your nerves and lure you into a meditative state and then sleep.
- Write it out: Get what is in your head out of you head. Keep a notepad and pen in your nightstand.
- Read something easy: A fun, light read could distract your active mind. Be sure, however, that you don’t use blue light when you read as it will wake you up more.
- Use a calming scent: Keep a diffuser by your bed and use lavender, peppermint or eucalyptus for aromatherapy.
- Leverage sound: Many people relax when they hear waves, trees or rain. Download an app to play those nature sounds.
Don’t Let Others Get in Your Way
Friends, Not Enemies?
A Trap, Not a Solution
Reclaim Your Lunch Break
A Time to Focus on Balance
A Love/Hate Relationship
A Creative Solution to Battle Loneliness