Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
It’s 3 a.m. and I Can’t Sleep
Time to Induce Some Zzzz’s
- Engage in deep breathing: It will help to calm your nerves and lure you into a meditative state and then sleep.
- Write it out: Get what is in your head out of you head. Keep a notepad and pen in your nightstand.
- Read something easy: A fun, light read could distract your active mind. Be sure, however, that you don’t use blue light when you read as it will wake you up more.
- Use a calming scent: Keep a diffuser by your bed and use lavender, peppermint or eucalyptus for aromatherapy.
- Leverage sound: Many people relax when they hear waves, trees or rain. Download an app to play those nature sounds.
Happy Birthday to Me
A Mini-Lesson on Creativity
Avoid Overachieving the Gratitude Journal
What do you need to free yourself from?
Friends Make Hills Less Steep
“Me” Time That May Not Be Helpful
Failing to Plan Is Planning to Fail