Every Friday, you can receive the Joy Journal, which will give you information, inspiration and tips that you can use in your pursuit for joy.
Find the Focus
Joy as a Goal
- Write down what a joyful life looks like for you
- Set action steps for new behavior changes
- Declare a list of behaviors that you will strive to no longer do
- Share your goals with a loved one or friend. Pursue your goals together and/or ask them to hold you accountable
- Measure your progress monthly and yearly
Learn the most effective questions to engage employees and equip yourself with feedback that helps you make informed and productive workplace decisions.
But sticks to his old ways.
Empathetic leadership is now a necessary skill set. Find out why.
Don’t forget to appreciate your work people
Find out why.
Building strong self-management skills is one of the best ways to improve workplace performance and positively impact your career development.
Find out what’s causing your ability to think straight, and learn how to improve your clarity of mind with these 7 simple strategies.