Joy is Good BusinessWeekly Insights to Help You Reach Your Business Objectives
Incorporate “Stay” Questions into Your Check-ins
- What do you look forward to when you come to work each day?
- What do you like most or least about working here?
- What keeps you working here?
- If you could change something about your job, what would that be?
- What would make your job more satisfying?
- How do you like to be recognized?
- What talents are not being used in your current role?
Learn the most effective questions to engage employees and equip yourself with feedback that helps you make informed and productive workplace decisions.
But sticks to his old ways.
Empathetic leadership is now a necessary skill set. Find out why.
Don’t forget to appreciate your work people
Find out why.
Building strong self-management skills is one of the best ways to improve workplace performance and positively impact your career development.
Find out what’s causing your ability to think straight, and learn how to improve your clarity of mind with these 7 simple strategies.